Anna High SchoolAnna, Ohio
Anna High School was originally constructed in 1938 with additions in 1963, 1973 and 1999. The District has maintained the high school over the years with a variety of upgrades and renovation projects, and wanted to continue their quality educational programming by enhancing the learning environment. The new design includes significant HVAC, electrical and plumbing work, as well as the upgrading of finishes in the 1938 building. The 1963 and 1973 additions received selected upgrades, while the entire building received technology upgrades throughout. BSHM was selected to renovate the existing 126,319 SF high school to serve approximately 700 6-12 students. The project also includes the renovation of 937 SF board office and 3,986 SF auditorium. The building remained occupied during construction.